I'm fundraising on behalf of Children's Cancer Research Fund because I believe no child should have to deal with the devastating effects of childhood cancer. We need your help!
- Every day, 43 children are diagnosed with cancer.
- Children’s cancer affects all ethnic, gender and socio-economic groups.
- The average age of children diagnosed is six.
- More than 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer each year.
- 60% of children who survive cancer suffer late-effects, such as infertility, heart failure and secondary cancers.
I believe no parent should experience the loss of a child, no sibling should have to watch their brother or sister suffer, and by investing in the brightest and boldest minds in childhood cancer research --- one day we will have a cure. Every $1 you donate helps researchers secure $18 of additional funding to discover a cure for childhood cancer. Every dollar matters.
Please join me in donating to the worthy cause of Children's Cancer Research.
*Please note that any funds raised through this page are considered direct donations to CCRF via Date For Life and cannot be used towards bidding for date packages, silent auction items, or fund-a-need at the Date For Life event.